Dissertation Topics in it
Software, Programming and Algorithm Dissertation Topics
Computer software, or just software, is a general term used to describe a collection of computer programs, procedures and documentation that perform some tasks on a computer system. The term includes application software, such as word processors, which perform productive tasks for users, system software such as operating systems, which interface with hardware to provide the necessary services for application software, and middleware which controls and co-ordinates distributed systems.
- Development of web based document management system by using J2EE, XML and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Development of room scheduling and work mapping system using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Implementation and evaluation of optimal algorithm for computing association rules.
- Implementation and evaluation of optimal algorithm for generating clusters.
- Implementation and evaluation of optimal algorithm for generating optimal and near optimal classification trees.
- Implementation and evaluation of heuristic algorithm for computing association rules.
- Implementation and evaluation of heuristic algorithm for generating clusters.
- Implementation and evaluation of heuristic algorithm for generating optimal and near optimal classification trees.
- Different techniques for designing intelligent interfaces for database systems, which provide a paradigm for programming database without the knowledge of SQL and tables.
- Fault-Tolerant Routing in interconnection networks with multiple passes and fixed control variables
- Fault-Tolerance analysis of sorting networks
- Analysis, design and implementation of web services security framework.
- Hardware and/or high speed computer arithmetic using the residue number system
- Implementation and evaluation of fast algorithms for One-Way Hashing Functions
- What are the different techniques for testing embedded software systems?
- How to design a dynamic proxy based architecture to support distributed java objects in a mobile environment?
- Modular data serialization and mobile code.
- How to improve Open Web Architectures?
- An adaptive web-based learning environment.
- London Bus Tracking Service: Design and implementation of a device independent passenger information system
- Development and evaluation of a scalable, fault tolerant telecommunications system using EJB and related technologies cryptographic access control for a network file system.
- Event-based middleware for collaborative ad hoc applications
- Proactive persistent agents – using situational intelligence to create support characters in character-centric computer games
- Develop Java Applets to investigate the feasibility of designing objects to be manufactured by specification through individual users via the web.